Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How I Spent My Semestral Break

October 23 is the start of our semestral break.I don't know what to do becuase in our house is so boring.So I went to Abra for a vacation.Me and my sister Marlyn are preparing for our dress.My mother talked to me and asked me if I really want to go to Abra.And I answer her yes!It was already October 25 when we went to San Isidro Abra.I really enjoy it.It was one of my happiest day.When we are already there my Brother Joseph asked me if how long I would stay there.I said it was only 3 days.First day of my vacation in Abra.We went to the falls and i really like the place.When we already tired swimming my sister in law Aurealyn prepared the foods for us.It was one of the most happiest day in our vacation.It was already 6:00 in the afternoon when we went home.I was so tired that day but I was so happy.My second day in Abra was so boring but when the night came i enjoy my day.My day was complete because of my crush.We are so very happy that day.We went to the cemetery at 8:00 in the evening I was so scared.We went home when it was already 10:00.I was happy together with my friends.It was my last day in Abra.We went again to the falls and I enjoyed it.After we ate our lunched I prepared my dressed for me to went home.
My 3 days vacation in Abra was so funny and I really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment