Monday, January 10, 2011

HAPPIEST CHRISTMAS...EVER!

Christians celebrate Christmas in many ways.For me we celebrate our Christmas in Abra.It was my happiest Christmas.Me and my sister went to Abra market to buy foods and to buy some fire crackers.There are many people in the market.It was my first time to went there.I was so tired that day but i need to helped my family to cooked foods.It was already 4:00 pm when we started to cooked foods.I was so happy day because my family are complite.My sister Joan went home for a vacation.When the night came,the foods are all ready and we are all excited for the noche buena/it was already 12;00 and my brothers are all outside the house to watched fire works and me and my sister in law are busy preparing the table for us to eat.It was 12:30 all my family are in the front of the table and we are ready to eat we ALSO talked each other.
It was my happiest Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment