Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"My Dream..my future"

My dream is my future.What is my dream?
My dream is to be a good chef someday. That is what I want to be in the future.How can I achieve this dream? I can only achieve this dream by studying very hard. I don't know if I can achieve this dream. But with the help of my parents and friends I can achieve this dream.I want to become a chef because I want to work in a beautiful and a high quality restaurant. I want to share my talent to all people. My mom want me to became a nurse someday. But that course is not what I want to take in college. HRA is what I want to take when I'm in college. But I don't know if I will study this coming school year.
Dreaming is free. We can dream what we want.Be happy what you are dreaming of.

No comments:

Post a Comment